Sparta Global - “Female Grad Employer of the Year” winner at the Women in Tech awards 2018.
Sparta Global is a leading services provider of Junior Consultants to clients in the Finance Sector, Public, Government, Retail, E-Commerce, Digital, Media and Travel industries. We are a community of consultants who analyse our clients requirements and implement code to help companies through their digital transformations, in turn making a positive impact within the tech industry.
We are looking for 30 immediately available, talented Junior consultants to join our FTSE 250 clients across the UK.
We welcome applications from any university discipline! You will be trained and upskilled in to either a tech or business role before working with our clients to accomplish the extraordinary. Our Spartans are immersed in the world of technology and solve problems as Software Developers, Analysts, Automation and Manual Testers on a 2 year graduate programme across multiple industry sectors alongside some of the leading organisations in the UK.
What the job entails:
- Full training
- Building next generation products and systems
- API Testing and Development
- Utilising Agile methodologies – Scrum, stand-ups, user stories and working in a collaborative environment
- Meeting and networking with industry professionals
- People from any Degree background with a passion for technology who are keen to develop their skillset through continual professional development
- We are looking for graduates from a variety of backgrounds including STEM and non-STEM subjects. It isn’t a prerequisite to have a technology-based degree
- Strong interpersonal skills – the ability to liaise with our clients in a personable and professional manner
- Self-motivated and ambitious
- Good at problem solving and perseveres when comes across challenges
- Has a genuine interest in developing on knowledge and skills in the fast-changing world of technology
What you get from us:
- £21,000 - £25,000 starting salary
- Discounts on various products
- Ongoing training, support and mentoring
- Valuable industry experience
- Monthly & Yearly Awards
- Summer & Christmas Parties
- Team social events
At Sparta Global we actively celebrate, support and nurture diversity by fostering equal opportunities, inclusive leadership and fair representation for all. We encourage and welcome applications from individuals regardless of their background and oppose all forms of unlawful treatment and discrimination. We thrive by embedding inclusion and collaboration in every aspect of our community life and we passionately believe that championing a diverse workforce is central to our success.