Sparta Global is looking for recent university graduates who want a business focused career as a Data Analyst. You will examine, communicate and negotiate business processes whilst collaborating with our client’s technical teams and senior stakeholders. Learn to translate numbers into English and use it to help some of the world’s most famous companies make better business decisions. We only recruit people with a desire to make the most of their natural ability so you must be keen to learn and fast track your career.
We are looking for:
- Driven and enthusiastic graduates who want to launch a dynamic career in Data consultancy.
- Individuals who are passionate about problem solving, collaboration, communication and personal impact.
- Education to degree level (any subject)
- Natural curiosity for Data Analytics
- Analytical mindset
- Problem solver and creative thinker
- Basic knowledge of tools such as Excel, Tableau or Python
- Passion and drive to succeed in a commercial business environment
- Natural affinity for technology with a desire to improve technical skills Ability to solve problems independently using an analytical approach
- Interpret trends and patterns in data and create reports from the results
- Use statistical techniques to provide ongoing feedback and analysis on data changes
- Work with stakeholders to help define the data to drive valid and efficient KPI's
- Develop optimised data collection systems that will enable efficient data analysis
- Gather data from primary and secondary data sources
- Using insights from trends and patterns work with management to define new business process changes and improvements
The benefits you’ll receive:
- Fully-funded professional training to equip you to thrive as a consultant in multiple roles
- Access to our blue chip client base
- Completing projects for clients in the finance, retail, telecoms, law, healthcare, public sector and many more
- A highly competitive salary which will be positively reviewed at progression points
- Fast track career progression into: senior business analysis, data architecture and data science roles
- Continuous professional development support with mentoring from our expert training and consultancy department
We encourage university graduates to come on board with us and experience a rewarding career in IT through a structured graduate training programme and job placement. Successful candidates are placed on a fast track career progression and have the opportunity to work and learn from some of the most famous brands in the world. Get in contact today.
At Sparta Global we actively celebrate, support and nurture diversity by fostering equal opportunities, inclusive leadership and fair representation for all. We encourage and welcome applications from individuals regardless of their background and oppose all forms of unlawful treatment and discrimination. We thrive by embedding inclusion and collaboration in every aspect of our community life and we passionately believe that championing a diverse workforce is central to our success.