Sparta Global is the “Female Grad Employer of the Year” winner at the Women in Tech awards 2018. We are a community of consultants who analyse our clients’ business needs and use technology to assist companies through their digital transformation. At Sparta, we are looking for self-motivated and ambitious graduates to launch their careers and develop to become the next generation of leaders in technology.
Sparta nurtures graduates by providing commercially relevant and practical upskilling on full-stack development, mainly focusing on back-end development such as Java, C#, and Python. Following this, our consultants work as Software Developers on our Graduate Programme with blue-chip companies in the Finance, Public, Government, Retail, E-Commerce, Media, and Travel industries.
- Implementing the best tools and practices
- Building next-generation products and systems
- Testing development and design
- Developing warm relationships with stakeholders
- Utilizing agile methodologies – scrum, stand-ups, user stories and working in a team environment
What does it take to become a Spartan?
- Keen interest in technology- you will be using tools to deploy infrastructure as code and building tests to ensure successful deployments
- Is intellectually curious, shares knowledge and experience and is passionate about learning
- Strong communication skills and has the ability to liaise with stakeholders
- Has a strong work ethic, is reliable and resilient
- Likes to work constructively in team environments, is supportive of others and can influence positive change
Benefits of the Job:
- £23,000 - £25,000
- Continuous support and mentoring
- Valuable industry experience
- Monthly & yearly awards
- Team social events
- Christmas party
At Sparta Global, we actively celebrate the support and nurture diversity by fostering equal opportunities, inclusive leadership, and fair representation for all. We encourage and welcome applications from individuals regardless of their background and oppose all forms of unlawful treatment and discrimination. We thrive by embedding inclusion and collaboration in every aspect of our community life and we passionately believe that championing a diverse workforce is central to our success.