ABOUT US - Sparta Global are a leading training and consultancy firm, who provide exceptional technology services and consultants to clients across the UK. We work in all industries and verticals including; Finance, Telecoms, Public sector, Government, Retail, E-Commerce, Digital, Media and Travel industries.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
A confident, mature and motivated individual who is keen to take the next step in their career within talent acquisition, and recruitment. You will ideally be an experienced professional recruiter and communicator who loves building relationships with a diverse range of people.
If you have 3 or more years’ experience in a corporate sales and/or recruitment environment, and you are looking for your next opportunity to grow and progress with a delivery focus, then this role is for you! This is a 180 recruitment role, where you will focused purely on candidates and not clients.
You will help drive forward our growth plans for the new year and beyond and maintain our position as a leader in technology services. You will be joining a warm and friendly team environment, and an organisation that values kindness, diversity and inclusion. You will receive unlimited support and coaching and areas for growth and development which will expand beyond the realms of a typical recruitment consultant.
Based in Birmingham city centre, this is an ideal opportunity for someone who is looking to start immediately and lives in the local Birmingham area. We can offer flexible remote working during the current climate but will be looking for someone to ideally work from the office for the most part.
The role will pay a competitive salary of £25,000 per annum - £27,000 depending on experience, plus uncapped commission, free parking and other benefits. OTE £32,5000 per annum.
- Managing incoming applications on salesforce
- Headhunting candidates from Job boards and LinkedIn
- Providing an incredible candidate experience
- Engaging with candidates both via phone and e-mail
- The assessment and review of applications
- Selling the Sparta Global programme and opportunities
- Scheduling interviews and liaising with candidates and colleagues
- Providing feedback to and coaching applicants through the process
- Delivering outstanding customer service to all
- Being a consistent brand ambassador for Sparta Global and its clients
- Working towards KPI's and objectives
- Supporting the growth of the team
- Training and coaching of junior staff
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional organisation and time management skills
- Robust work ethic
- The capacity to work independently as well as within a team
- The ability to work and learn in a fast-paced environment
- A keen interest in Technology