Are you a looking for an exciting graduate role in Technology where you are continuously learning and developing on your skills?
Sparta Global is a Technology Consultancy and the “Female Grad Employer of the Year” winner at the Women in Tech awards 2018. Here at Sparta Global, we champion motivated graduates that are passionate about a career in Software Development. Our Spartans work with FTSE 250 clients as Software Developers in the Finance, Public, Government, Retail, E-Commerce, Media and Travel industries.
No previous commercial experience is required. Sparta invests in your career from the get go by offering commercially relevant and project-based upskilling for 10 weeks including Python, Java or C# Development and Professional Skills Development to launch your career and to progress throughout our 2-year Graduate Programme.
What the job entails:
- Full technical training covering Python, Java or C#
- Building next generation products and systems
- Writing efficient code and testing code
- Virtual and cloud infrastructure
- API Testing
- Utilising Agile methodology
- Meeting and networking with industry professionals
- Implementing systems and developing new products
What you get from us:
- Competitive graduate salary
- Team social events
- Monthly & yearly awards
- Summer & Christmas parties
- Ongoing support and mentoring
At Sparta Global we actively celebrate, support and nurture diversity by fostering equal opportunities, inclusive leadership and fair representation for all. We encourage and welcome applications from individuals regardless of their background and oppose all forms of unlawful treatment and discrimination. We thrive by embedding inclusion and collaboration in every aspect of our community life and we passionately believe that championing a diverse workforce is central to our success.