Sparta Global - “Female Grad Employer of the Year” winner at the Women in Tech awards 2018.
Sparta Global is a leading services provider of Junior Consultants to clients in the Finance Sector, Public, Government, Retail, E-Commerce, Digital, Media and Travel industries. We are a community of consultants who analyse our clients’ requirements and implement code to help companies through their digital transformation, in turn making a positive impact in industry.
We are looking for 30 immediately available, talented Junior Data Analysts to join our FTSE 250 clients across the UK.
Data is everywhere. By collecting and examining data, Data Analysts gain an insight of the ins and outs of businesses. From extracting reports from Excel and simulating algorithms through Data Analytics tools, they assist businesses in gaining a wider insight into their current situation, drawing conclusions and determining informed decisions and strategy to improve their business.
Sparta Global is looking for candidates who want a business focused career as a Data Analyst. You will examine, communicate and negotiate business processes whilst collaborating with our client’s technical teams and senior stakeholders. Learn to translate numbers into English and use it to help some of the world’s most famous companies make better business decisions. We only recruit people with a desire to make the most of their natural ability so you must be keen to learn and fast track your career.
We are looking for:
- Driven and enthusiastic candidates who want to launch a dynamic career in Data consultancy.
- Individuals who are passionate about problem solving, collaboration, communication and personal impact.
- Education to degree level (any subject)
- Natural curiosity for Data Analytics
- Analytical mindset
- Problem solver and creative thinker
- Basic knowledge of tools such as Excel, Tableau or Python
- Passion and drive to succeed in a commercial business environment
- Natural affinity for technology with a desire to improve technical skills
- Ability to solve problems independently using an analytical approach
- Interpret trends and patterns in data and create reports from the results
- Use statistical techniques to provide ongoing feedback and analysis on data changes
Work with stakeholders to help define the data to drive valid and efficient KPI's
- Develop optimised data collection systems that will enable efficient data analysis
- Gather data from primary and secondary data sources
- Using insights from trends and patterns work with management to define new business process changes and improvements
- Utilising Agile methodologies – Scrum, stand-ups, user stories and working in a collaborative environment
- Meeting and networking with industry professionals
- Working with some of the best companies in the UK
- People from any Degree background with a passion for technology who are keen to develop their skillset through continual professional development
- We are looking for graduates from a variety of backgrounds including STEM and non-STEM subjects. It isn’t a prerequisite to have a technology-based degree
- Strong interpersonal skills – the ability to liaise with our clients in a personable and professional manner
- Self-motivated and ambitious
- Good at problem solving and perseveres when comes across challenges
- Has a genuine interest in developing on knowledge and skills in the fast-changing world of technology
What you get from us:
- Discounts on various products
- Ongoing training, support and mentoring
- Valuable industry experience
- Monthly & Yearly Awards
- Summer & Christmas Parties
- Team social events
At Sparta Global we actively celebrate, support and nurture diversity by fostering equal opportunities, inclusive leadership and fair representation for all. We encourage and welcome applications from individuals regardless of their background and oppose all forms of unlawful treatment and discrimination. We thrive by embedding inclusion and collaboration in every aspect of our community life and we passionately believe that championing a diverse workforce is central to our success.