Sparta Global - “Female Grad Employer of the Year” winner at the Women in Tech awards 2018.
Sparta Global is a leading services provider of Junior Consultants to clients in the Finance Sector, Public, Government, Retail, E-Commerce, Digital, Media and Travel industries. We are a community of consultants who analyse our clients’ requirements and implement code to help companies through their digital transformation, in turn making a positive impact in industry.
We are looking for 30 immediately available, talented Junior Software Developers to join our FTSE 250 clients across the UK.
We welcome applications from any university discipline, as far as you have an interest in coding. You will be trained and upskilled in both Front-End and Back-End Development before working with our clients to accomplish the extraordinary. Our Spartans are immersed in the world of technology and solve problems as Software Developers on a 2 years graduate programme in different types of environments whilst growing as professionals.
What the job entails:
- Full technical upskilling covering C# with the opportunity to explore other languages during the two years
- Building next generation products and systems
- Writing quality code and adhering to best coding standards
- Virtual and cloud infrastructure (Amazon Web Services, Azure)
- API Testing and Development
- Utilising Agile methodologies – Scrum, stand-ups, user stories and working in a collaborative environment
- Meeting and networking with industry professionals
- Working with some of the best companies in the UK
- People from any Degree background with a passion for technology who are keen to develop their skillset through continual professional development
- We are looking for graduates from a variety of backgrounds including STEM and non-STEM subjects. It isn’t a prerequisite to have a technology-based degree
- Strong interpersonal skills – the ability to liaise with our clients in a personable and professional manner
- Self-motivated and ambitious
- Good at problem solving and perseveres when comes across challenges
- Has a genuine interest in developing on knowledge and skills in the fast-changing world of technology
What you get from us:
- Discounts on various products
- Ongoing training, support and mentoring
- Valuable industry experience
- Monthly & Yearly Awards
- Summer & Christmas Parties
- Team social events
At Sparta Global we actively celebrate, support and nurture diversity by fostering equal opportunities, inclusive leadership and fair representation for all. We encourage and welcome applications from individuals regardless of their background and oppose all forms of unlawful treatment and discrimination. We thrive by embedding inclusion and collaboration in every aspect of our community life and we passionately believe that championing a diverse workforce is central to our success.